Orchid Global Sourcing’s Website, located at https://orchidglobalsourcing.com/, is governed by the following rules and regulations.
We assume that you accept these terms and conditions by accessing this website. The use of Orchid Global Sourcing is prohibited if you are unwilling to accept all the terms and conditions.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and us. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
All content on the website is the property of Orchid Global Sourcing and/or its licensors unless otherwise stated. We reserve all intellectual property rights. Our website allows you to access this content as long as you adhere to the terms and conditions set forth.
YOU MUST NOT:
- Republish material from Orchid Global Sourcing
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Orchid Global Sourcing
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Orchid Global Sourcing
- Redistribute content from Orchid Global Sourcing
THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BEGIN ON THE DATE HEREOF:
- There are parts of this site where users have the opportunity to post opinions and information.
- Comments, articles, and reviews appear on the website without being edited, reviewed, or filtered beforehand by Orchid Global Sourcing. Neither Orchid Global Sourcing nor its agents or affiliates reflect the views and opinions expressed by comments.
- Orchid Global Sourcing shall not be liable for the Comments or any liabilities, damages, or expenses arising out of the use of and/or posting or appearance of the comments on our website.
- We reserve the right to monitor and remove comments that we deem inappropriate, offensive, or violate our Terms and Conditions
YOU WARRANT & REPRESENT THAT:
- You are entitled to post Comments on our website and attain all necessary licenses and consents;
- Commentaries do not violate any intellectual property right, including, but not limited to, copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party;
- Neither the Comments nor the Website contains any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material, which would be an invasion of privacy;
- There will be no solicitation or promotion of business, custom, or offerings of illegal or commercial activities in the Comments.
- As part of this agreement, you grant Orchid Global Sourcing a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce, edit your Comments in any form, format, or media.
We welcome the following organizations to link to our site without prior approval:
- Government agencies, search engines, and news organizations;
- Links from online directory distributors will be accepted on our Websites in the same manner as links from other listed businesses. Links from other Systemwide Accredited Businesses also do not need any prior approval, except for soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, or charity fundraising groups;
- The above organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not deceptive in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking entity’s website.
WE MAY CONSIDER AND APPROVE OTHER LINK REQUESTS FROM THE FOLLOWING TYPES OF ORGANIZATIONS:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations
Link requests from these organizations will be approved if we determine:
- the link would not discredit us or our accredited businesses;
- the organization has no negative records with us;
- we benefit from the visibility of the hyperlink, even if Orchid Global Sourcing is not involved; and
- the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link:
- provides no misleading information;
- does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and
- is relevant to the linking party’s website.
Should you be one of the above organizations interested in linking to our site, please e-mail us at [email protected]. Please ensure your e-mail includes your personal information, business name, contact information, website URL, and the list of URLs you intend to link. Our team will definitely get in touch with you.
APPROVED ORGANIZATIONS MAY HYPERLINK TO OUR WEBSITE AS FOLLOWS:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
- No use of Orchid Global Sourcing’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Our web pages may not be framed in any way, altering their visual presentation. You cannot do so without prior approval and written permission.
Please note that we are not responsible for any content appearing on your Website.
You agree to defend us from any or all claims arising from your Website. It is forbidden to place a link(s) on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or that infringes or otherwise violates any third party rights, or that advocates infringement or other violations.
RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
Orchid Global Sourcing reserves the right to request that you remove all links or specific links to it. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By linking to our Website continuously, you agree to follow these linking terms and conditions.
REMOVAL OF LINKS FROM OUR WEBSITE:
- If you find any link on our website that is offensive and unethical, please inform us right away.
- All requests for removing the links are monitored, but we are not obligated to remove them or respond directly to you.
- We ensure that the information on this website is correct, however, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy;
- The information on this website will be updated or maintained as long as the business is functional.
All representations, warranties, and conditions related to our website and its use are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
- are defined in the preceding paragraph;
- govern any and all claims arising under the disclaimer, including those arising in contract, tort, or breach of statutory duty.
We shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from the use of the website, or from the information or services on the website.