Current Job Openings
Designation – Purchasing Manager
Roles & Responsibilities
- Working with client teams to determine what products, ranges and services need to be sourced;
- Determine and implement purchase/bid policies and SOPs to decide on whether orders should be put out to tender and evaluates suppliers bids;
- Setting contract terms and negotiating pricing with all existing & new suppliers
- Arranges for quality checks of incoming goods and ensures suppliers deliver on time;
- Visits trade fairs, research and identify new products and suppliers;
- Keep up to date of and ensure adherence to relevant legislation regarding tendering and procurement procedures.
- Manage product quality by coordinating with Quality testing agencies to perform random quality audits on our suppliers
Salary – £ 39,300 p.a.
Location – 615 6th Floor Linen Hall, 162 168 Regent Street, London, United Kingdom, W1B 5TD.
Experience & qualification
We are ideally looking for a degree qualified candidate who has established themselves with at least 4-6 years of experience in the field.
You will have good knowledge of sourcing practises, supply chain documentation, quality control processes relevant to materials being sourced.